OK, so they aren't really vintage, nor printed at an actual photo booth, but the 'Rents won't care when they see a collection of outtakes that make them giggle with delight. Around here, holiday photography is an ordeal. We spend several hours (on one Saturday morning every November) chasing the kids around to capture just the smallest of smiles. Wouldn't it be great if some of those crazy moments ended up in the envelope with your card? Now they can - the winner of this Win This! Wednesday giveaway will send me 4 - 8 jpeg files (preferably funny outtakes all taken within seconds of each other - but really, whatever you like) - and I will put them in this collection of photo strips I created in PS. They are the perfect add-in to your letters to friends & family. You will receive the photo strips in an 8"x10" JPG file that has 6 photo strips per page - you simply print with your home printer, then cut out and enjoy! See below for today's quiz question - if you need entry rules, click
here.
2-Part Question:
In what city was the first modern-day photo booth in America unveiled? How much was Anatol Josepho paid for his invention?
Answer:
New York City & $1,000,000.00
Great job, sammy!
the first photo booth appearing 1925 on Broadway in New York City. For 25 cents, the booth took, developed and printed 8 photos, a process taking roughly ten minutes. In the first six months after the booth was erected, it was used by 280,000 people. The Photomaton Company was created to place booths nationwide. On March 27, 1927, Josepho was paid $1,000,000 and guaranteed future royalties for
ReplyDeleteGreat job sammy, but you need to follow my blog to win! Feel free to use the "Join this Site" button or add my blogs address: originatingkate.blogspot.com, to your Reading List - do this quickly and you'll be today's winner!
ReplyDeleteOk I thought I had joined b4 but I guess I didn't. :(. But I think I did it the right way now.. Let me know so if I did it wrong ( again) I can have Kenny do it for me. Lol
ReplyDeleteYou got it :) Email your photos to katie.wittkamper@gmail.com - thanks for playing!
ReplyDelete