Friday, January 13, 2012

Photoshop-Me-Friday: Andrew

OK, so normally, I wouldn't use a pic of the Husband as today's post, but you know, I liked this picture of him SOOC (even though it was super underexposed, the lighting in that room was non-existent) so I thought I'd brighten it up a bit.





1. Cropped with subject off-center (I think this is one of my number one tips for making your photos look more interesting)
2. Changed levels, brightness/contrast (which I do again later, but just needed an initial boost)
3. Used the Spot Healing Brush for touch-ups on his skin
4. Ran Coffee Shop Blog's Baby Powder Room Action - best place for free PS actions!
5. Used the Elliptical Marquee Tool to create a brighter spot around his head/darker towards the edges
6. Used a Gradient Map & Brightness/Contrast layers to convert to dark brown/white and make his skin tone pop

No comments:

Post a Comment