To take advantage of these free cards follow these steps or click here:
1. Go to www.facebook.com/yourprofilenamehere/info
2. Find the "Contact Info" area and hover over the tiny business card
3. Click on the link that appears where you are hovering and follow the instructions
![]() |
| Copyright of MOO Inc. |
So remember where I said you could have a different image on every card? The same applies here. Any image you have uploaded to your Cover Photos folder will be eligible to be printed on a card. If you want 50 different images, I suggest you get to uploading right away!
Suggestion for photographers out there - I used Moo Cards for my photography business but in a special way. My experience is in children's photography so I used photos of the kids I had sessions with on my cards. I had 5-6 cards in the pack printed with the same image. Once they arrived at my doorstep, I passed off 4-5 of those cards to the parents of the child whose face was on my card. They had the pleasure of passing them out because no parent can resist telling others that Junior ended up on an advertising piece for a photographer, and I got my name out with little legwork!

No comments:
Post a Comment