Some might accuse us of not knowing where babies come from - but I like to think we just know how to have a good time. Our 3 girls are the lights in our lives - and to commemorate the year we simply let go and let God, I made this friendly & modern baby-farm monogram.
As usual, this Win This! Wednesday is fully customizable concerning colors and name/year. It comes in your email as a JPG file sized to 8x10 for ease of printing. Oh, and a quick thought - there is no reason that this *has* to say "Baby Farm" - it could easily be just your initial and perhaps your year of marriage - or birth - or no year, like I said, customizable!
Please read entry rules here.
Two-Part Trivia Question:
What is the oldest object found to have a monogram on it? To what year B.C. do these objects with monograms date?
Good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment